Skip to content
Home Ā» Body Brushing Massage

Body Brushing Massage

80-90% of women have cellulite. It’s really common and chances are most of your friends have it too, regardless of weight or body type. Beyond being a cosmetic concern for women (cellulite is a concern for only 10% of men), cellulite indicates a clogged and congested lymph system. Because our lymphatic system does NOT circulate on its own, it needs us to stimulate it, daily, with muscle contractions through exercising along with dry brushing and massaging to trigger a drainage of the fat deposits and toxins that create cellulite.

Best thing around! We can help you to remove the appearance of cellulite. Our Anti Cellulite Body Brushing Massage is one of the best and easiest ways to reduce cellulite & fat deposits from thighs, belly or arms!